"May your eyes continue to see beautiful and significant things, and your soul dance to good music."

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

After my arrival to the Hoosier State....

I hope to:
  1. Become an excellent line dancer.
  2. Make a few new friends.
  3. Get to know a few old friends as well.
  4. Visit as many of my friends as possible.
  5. Find a job that applies to Social Work.
  6. Discover many things that I've never known about Northern Indiana.
  7. Find a favorite spot.
  8. Find lots of free things to do.
  9. Feel comfortable with my choices.
  10. Be open to new possibilities.
  11. Still find spontaneity in life.
  12. Keep challenging myself and find others to keep me on track as well.
  13. Visit Harrisonburg every 2 months (hopefully, and no worries it would only be a quick weekend trip).
  14. Babysit some cuties like cousin's and friend's children aka Sophia
  15. Get a magazine subscription.
  16. Find happiness in a church.
Thanks Ben M. for the inspiration.  Today at work, I was thinking about what he randomly told me before he left for a meeting, I know what I'm looking forward to but what do I want to DO and accomplish when I get back to Indiana?  This coming from a person (aka me) who's dreading the idea of going back home and of all places, Indiana.  It sounds so dreadful and awful...but of course it will be a good move for right now.  Hey, maybe my perspective on life will change once I return to the land of corn and beans.  Who knows...I'd like to keep my options open for sure.  And hopefully more will be added to the list, these are just a few things as of right now.


peace from baltimore

No comments:

Post a Comment